Wednesday 21 May 2008

Partnerships

Over the last few weeks I have attended numerous networking events and seminars and now have a fabulous network of people who will continue to hold me to a higher standard.
I have also joined a Mastermind Group in order to move myself forward faster and get to get new ideas and contacts for my clients.
Accountability and being around LIKE MINDED people cannot be empasized strongly enough!
I was talking to an associate of mine today who said that there was definately a VOID after these seminars. How do you STAY on TRACK and GO THE DISTANCE? This is where www.wealthbabes.com comes in. We support you through your challenges to get where you want to go - quicker, with excellent results. You dont have to do it all on your own!!!

As Oscar Wilde said'

‘The aim of life is self development. To realise one’s nature perfectly – that is what each of us is here for.’

Oscar Wilde

If you want to live an inspired life and attract wealth in all forms - call Amanda on 07747 030977 or email amanda@wealthbabes.com

No comments: