Thursday 9 July 2009

“Imagine, You And Other Top Internet Marketers, Family and Friends Joining Mike Filsaime and Amanda Steadman On THE Million-Dollar Mastermind Vacation

A SPECIAL INVITATION FROM:

Mike Filsaime and Amanda Steadman

TO: Our VIP Internet Marketer friends, JV Partners, Affiliates and their friends and families.


Dear Friend, this is Amanda Steadman from Wealbabes.com



Greetings! I have just come back from the Internet Marketers Cruise in the USA and Caribbean…what a tremendous time with a group of very intelligent, inspiring, financially free individuals! I have been lucky enough to start in Joint Ventures with quite a few of them who are going to share all their money making and client happy making secrets.


Now, lets hear from Mike Filsaime….

Every year for the last few years, just around New Year’s week, I have been getting together with a group of my best Internet Marketer buddies and their families for a very exclusive “world class” vacation…

We’ve escaped to some exotic Caribbean islands aboard beautiful luxury cruise ships, and experienced some major pampering, exciting shore excursions, gourmet meals, and the priceless cameraderie of like-minded people in a very relaxed environment.

Cruising has become one of my favorite ways to see the world, and I finally realized that I shouldn’t keep my “private annual escape” just to myself (and a few chosen Inner Circle A-listers).

Okay Mike and Amanda Steadman, Count Me In…I WANNA GO!

If you’ve never been on the Annual Marketers Cruise before…then you’re in for the time of your life and a vacation like no other.

On January the 9th, the annual Marketers Cruise is leaving from Port Canaveral – Orlando, Florida and you can start the new year off right

& set sail to the Exotic Caribbean… Cozumel (Mexico), Belize (Central America), Isla Roatan (off the coast of Honduras)and Costa Maya (Yucatan Penninsula)


CLICK HERE To Claim One Of The Few Remaining Staterooms

Your cruise event planner is Captain Lou Edwards from SpecialEventsAtSea.com. He is the guy behind the curtain, who’s list of cruise clients include a who’s who of the World’s Top Internet Marketers.

Armand Morin, Alex Mandossian, Rick Raddatz, Shawn Casey, Carl Galetti, Rich Schefren, Robert Allen and many others have all been aboard Lou’s group cruises and raved about them.


My family, friends, key staff and I look forward to this vacation each year because of the lifetime friendships formed, deals done, and new products launched as a result of the cruise.


In fact, I remember New Year’s week of 2006 when a group of us cruised to Central America. My star had been rising, but I had yet to make my mark on the Internet Marketing community.


On this voyage, I was holed up in my cabin, feverishly working on my laptop and hitting the Internet cafes in each port.


I was putting the finishing touches on the launch of a little thing called Butterfly Marketing. That was a big breakthrough product for me, and I fondly remember that cruise as an integral part of the process.


I think the cameraderie and support of a group of like-minded peers is priceless. Even though I’ve decided to cut back on business travel and live appearances so I can spend more time at home, the annual Marketers Cruise vacation has become an exciting MUST DO each January.


Mostly by word of mouth, our little group of Internet Marketer cruise guests has DOUBLED anuually…from 31, to 67, to 118, to nearly 300 guests this past January.

Okay Mike and Amanda Steadman, Count Me In…I WANNA GO!


So…We’ve Put Together Another AMAZING Marketers Cruise Vacation Setting Sail January 9th to 16th, 2010.


Our ship is the BRAND NEW Carnival Dream being constructed right now as the largest state-of-the-art floating city FUN-SHIP mega-resort ever made by Carnival. You can do it all, or just lay back and do absolutely nothing because it’s your vacation. There are so many positive and wonderful things about taking a cruise. The only negative that comes to mind is that it seems to end too quickly!


Those of you who missed the last one, you might be wondering just what exactly makes this the ideal vacation with the perfect work and play balance.


And the, simple answer is…you’ll have special access during the “sea days” to powerful Mastermind Sessions with some of the world’s TOP millionaire marketers, their pals, and other VIP members who are attending.


Meet Your “ Million Dollar Mastermind” Moderators…
Paulie Sabol, Donna Fox, Tom Beal
They are the brilliant leaders of last year’s highly acclaimed i5 Gold Mentoring Program, from which many coaching clients have gone on to new levels of online marketing success. As Master Marketing Mentors…Paulie, Donna and Tom will help facilitate the onboard brainstorming sessions each morning on the days we are at sea.

Okay Mike and Amanda Steadman, Count Me In…I WANNA GO!

No comments: