Saturday 28 February 2009

Brighton Sunshine

Just got back from a couple of days in Brighton…work and play. I have family there so its always fun! Wow the locals are so laid back to us Londoners and the trains are so quick now. Well done Network Southeast..totally impressed. Back to facebook, proposals and the London Underground! I was suffering from withdrawl symptoms from Facebook and Twitter…nice to be home

I do notice when you take a day out from the usual chaos or workload, it gives you a great sense of perspective and I usually get loads of ideas! In fact I get ideas ALL the time. I have come to the conclusion its better to write everything down so you don’t lose the thought! In addition, it would be physically impossible to implement all of mine so I am collecting them in a book….and may release it one day!

Are you getting enough ’sunshine’ or ‘clarity’ in your business of life? Where else do you need to treat yourself to a little bit of ‘Brighton Sunshine!’

x

Bon week-end a tous!

No comments: